Go Back   This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum > Main Floor > News

News This is the forum where we post hard news and current events. If it is outside the box then that is where it goes. If it is your opinion, please write in the Op/Ed forum.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:14 PM   #1
Potemkin
Omne ignotum pro magnifico

Thanked 1,969 Times in 1,167 Posts
Default 6yo, sexual predator

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wiscons...134089743.html

Boy, 6, caught playing doctor, is accused of sex assault
Parents file suit saying investigators violated civil rights

By Bruce Vielmetti of the Journal Sentinel

Nov. 17, 2011

Three young children caught playing doctor last year have unintentionally landed themselves, their families and some Grant County officials in a federal civil rights case sure to raise questions and outrage.

The parents of a 6-year-old boy who faced charges of first-degree sexual assault have sued Grant County officials who investigated and filed the juvenile petition. The charges came after a 5-year-old girl's mother suspected that play had gone too far.

© Gregori Potemkin. All rights reserved. But wait . . . fair use allowed and encouraged. Actually, go 'head and publish the whole thing as is. I don't care.
Potemkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #2
andy
Senior Level 3

Generally pot, little kids play Doctor. That is a way they learn about each other and themselves. Two or three little five year olds playing doctor is part of growing up and exploring each other and ourselves. That is, under normal circumstances.

I went to the Emergency Room of a local hospital several years ago. WHile there, I saw 2 5 year old "playing". One a little girl, was being molested. The other, a little boy was obviously trying to molest the little girl. He kept looking around to make sure nobody was watching, and then kept going. The little girl was oblivious. The little boy was simply practicing behaviours he saw daily. The little girl was snatched up by Mommy and innocently taken away with nobody the wiser. Had it gone on a few seconds later I would have interveined. The girl was ok. I was the only person to have seen the little Monster at work.

Some kids are Monsters. They need to be under state control, or at least counseled and investigated. That kid is around 10 now and might be in jail or dead. If not then our streets will not be safe when he gets bigger.

In conclusion, I dont think kids need to live in a sterile enviroment nor do I think all sexual exploration is devient - but sometimes there are things that 5 year olds can do that might be very serious.
andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:40 PM   #3
drummagick
new age airy-fairy hippie

There was a 5-6 year old in my in-laws side of the family that was MOST DEFINITELY a predator at that young and tender age. He got kicked out of 3 schools for molesting little girls and once for hitting another kindergartener in the face with a chair. This was not a 'curious and rambunctious little boy', this was TROUBLE on the horizon.

Very scary.
drummagick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:00 PM   #4
jane333
Member Level 4

No amount of love, therapy or discipline can turn around a sick (brain damaged/mentally ill) kid.
jane333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:12 AM   #5
rb.
Hey, USA, you're not the boss of me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummagick View Post
There was a 5-6 year old in my in-laws side of the family that was MOST DEFINITELY a predator at that young and tender age. He got kicked out of 3 schools for molesting little girls and once for hitting another kindergartener in the face with a chair. This was not a 'curious and rambunctious little boy', this was TROUBLE on the horizon.

Very scary.
I pulled DD#1 out of Kindergarten for that reason. He was constantly trying to pull her into the classroom bathroom to remove her clothes. When I told the school, they said, "yeah, he's a problem.". That was it. HELLO!
rb. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:21 AM   #6
Malcolm
Senior Level 2

? Perhaps this might be "Outside the Box" material ?
Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 02:16 AM   #7
jane333
Member Level 4

Why?
jane333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 02:50 AM   #8
CanadaSue
SuperModerator

Thanked 3,633 Times in 2,028 Posts
Perhaps the worst part of this aspect of it - these kids so young is this...

who in hell is going to take a little girl seriously when she complains of inappropriate behaviour from a boy 5-8 or so?

Nobody, that's who.

And this little girl or perhaps a little boy, is sentenced to be sent back into an arena of terror, day after day after day because..."it can't possibly be more than anything but 'play' at such a young age."
Old 11-20-2011, 08:51 AM   #9
andy
Senior Level 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm View Post
? Perhaps this might be "Outside the Box" material ?
There is nothing "outside the box" here Malcolm. It is social commentary.

Sue, There is another problem in that a little girl may not comprehend what is going or - or have the words to describe it.
andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:38 AM   #10
Feather
Secretly laughing at the cat

The sad thing is some kids that are molested go on to molest. My nephew was molested by his, much older, cousin on his mom's side of his family. A few years later he and a same age cousin from his dad's side were caught trying anal sex. I don't know if you would consider it molesting since the same age cousin was a willing participant.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:57 PM   #11
Potemkin
Omne ignotum pro magnifico

Thanked 1,969 Times in 1,167 Posts
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...ol-kiss-657831

Cops Summoned To Florida Elementary School After Girl Kisses Boy In Phys Ed Class

A sheriff’s deputy was dispatched last week to a Florida elementary school after a girl kissed a boy during a physical education class.

School brass actually reported the impromptu buss as a possible sex crime, according to the Lee County Sheriff’s Office.

The assistant principal of Orange River Elementary School called in the cops after a teacher spotted the smooch Wednesday at the Fort Myers school. In fact, Margaret Ann Haring, 56, initially called child welfare officials, who directed her to contact the sheriff, according to a report.

© Gregori Potemkin. All rights reserved. But wait . . . fair use allowed and encouraged. Actually, go 'head and publish the whole thing as is. I don't care.
Potemkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
6yo, predator, sexual