Go Back   This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum > Our Homestead > Kitchen > Desserts

Old 01-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
Potemkin
Omne ignotum pro magnifico

Thanked 1,807 Times in 1,099 Posts
Default Unicorn poop cookies

http://io9.com/5876154/make-your-own...n-poop-cookies

Make your own disco-sparkly unicorn poop cookies

If unicorns fart rainbows, it only makes sense that they would poop out delicious, multicolored baked goods. Now you can replicate the magical droppings of these mythical creatures right in your own kitchen.

Instructables user kristylynn84 has shared her recipe for these fecal-inspired treats, as well as the backstory of their inception:

This unicorn poop, in reality, has a funny story. I told my mom that I was making some "Unicorn Sneezes" and she said "when are you going to make your unicorn sh*t?" And then it hit me...Great idea, Mom! It will take a dirty spin and become unicorn poop, instead! She doesn't want the credit for encouraging me, but I still thank her. Haha. BTW: These things are sparkly to the max. Even more-so than ANY art project. I wish that the video would have captured the magic. *cry*

An incredible amount of sparkly and neon baking supplies go into these, including something frighteningly called "rainbow disco dust."

The real upshot is, that the next time I eat something chock full of sugar and artificial coloring, I'm going to announce that it tastes like a unicorn pooped in my mouth.

© Gregori Potemkin. All rights reserved. But wait . . . fair use allowed and encouraged. Actually, go 'head and publish the whole thing as is. I don't care.
Potemkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
Feather
Secretly laughing at the cat

I love it! When I get to feeling better 'll try these out on the grandkids. With little boys anything with the word poop or fart in it is highly funny.
Old 01-14-2012, 10:40 PM   #3
CanadaSue
SuperModerator

Thanked 3,107 Times in 1,794 Posts
They're a lot prettier than cat litter cake!
Old 01-14-2012, 10:45 PM   #4
Feather
Secretly laughing at the cat

Yes they are.

Tags
cookies, poop, unicorn