Go Back   This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum > Our Homestead > Our Leisure Time > TV, Movies and Music

TV, Movies and Music Discuss your favorite television shows, movies, and music here.

Old 03-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #1
Potemkin
Omne ignotum pro magnifico

Thanked 1,803 Times in 1,095 Posts
Default 'Sons Of Anarchy’ Prequel

Preqel on tap along with at least through season 7.

Quote:
–The major arc for the forthcoming fifth season of SOA will surround the idea of having put Jax (star Charlie Hunnam) in charge “and the loyalties of it and where people land,” Sutter said. “The dynamic that will play out this season will see Jax at the head of the table and the struggles he has in being king. Basically, the question will be, ‘Can Jax be the leader of an organized crime family and not become Clay (Ron Perlman)?’”
http://www.deadline.com/2012/03/crea...c-and-twitter/

Creator Kurt Sutter Talks ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Prequel, Season 5 Story Arc And Twitter
By THE DEADLINE TEAM | Wednesday March 7, 2012 @ 10:14pm PSTTags: Sons of Anarchy
Comments (0)

Ray Richmond contributes to Deadline’s TV coverage.

Kurt Sutter, the colorful and unfiltered creator/showrunner of the FX flagship drama series Sons of Anarchy, told an audience attending a PaleyFest event at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills this evening that he is still very much committed to doing an SOA prequel series after the mothership series wraps. Of course, that won’t be happening any time soon, given that Sutter just last month signed a three-year deal to take the biker soap through at least six and most likely seven seasons.

Tonight, he replied to an audience member’s question about the prequel idea by saying, “I had this notion of wanting to explore the first nine. I see it as a different show – not a continuation or another version of Sons of Anarchy but a more political and socially historical sort of show. I definitely have some interest in doing it. I’d like to explore it in some capacity.” Sutter added that it would be something that wouldn’t be explored until after Sons left the air, “and nobody on this stage would be with me.”

© Gregori Potemkin. All rights reserved. But wait . . . fair use allowed and encouraged. Actually, go 'head and publish the whole thing as is. I don't care.
Potemkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #2
Fartacus
It's like that, is it?

Yes, please.

The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners.
Fartacus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anarchy’, ons, prequel