Go Back   This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum > Main Floor > Economy

Economy Economy discussion forum. Discuss the politics and effects of the general economy and global economic collapse here. Please keep all politics out of the Finance and Investment subforum.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:31 AM   #1
Calm
Member Level 2

Default How Suze Orman Scammed The World

How Suze Orman Scammed The World
A Tragedy, Comedy, and IQ Test, all in One
How many con artists are allowed to blast through the media landscape, telling blatantly false lies and getting some of the top journalists, politicians and media figures in the United States to knowingly or unknowingly lie to the public on their behalf, protected by some of the same political lobbyists and media brokers who have all but destroyed the integrity of our media and political discourse?
Night Lotus Productions
Written, Produced and Directed By S. K. Janis
January 04, 2016
http://www.amodernquest.com
(YouTube Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZJh25-sO98

Here is the e-Book

Scammed! Unmasking Suze Orman and Her Crooked Cabal: An expose about much more than just Suze Orman (e-Book)
How many con artists are allowed to blast through the media landscape, telling blatantly false lies and getting some of the top journalists and media figures in the United States to knowingly or unknowingly con and steal from the public on their behalf? In this exposé, you will see why Suze Orman’s name should go down in history right next to Bernie Madoff's, except that while Madoff plundered the wealthy, Orman has slopped up and stolen a fortune directly from the pockets of the poor and middle class for the past fifteen-plus years. Sponsored and protected by corporations, banks, and billionaires and propped up by ghostwriters and behind-the-scenes experts, Suze Orman's scams, shams and shenanigans have caused serious damage to many lives and to the economy of the United States of America.
By S. K. Janis
July 06, 2016
https://www.amazon.ca/SCAMMED-Unmask.../dp/0978556879
http://www.suzebook.com
(PDF Document)
http://www.amodernquest.com/sogiftcopy.pdf
Calm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 03:04 PM   #2
Potemkin
Omne ignotum pro magnifico

Thanked 5,410 Times in 2,709 Posts
I will give it a go for tonight and see what is presented but I am not encouraged by the website.

No doubt Orman p*sses a lot of people off, usually those who seek her help because they are in financial trouble.

She doesn't let them whine about the financial difficulties being someone else's fault.

No one made them spend or invest their monies foolishly, no one beat them to sign the contract, etc. for those things they can't pay for.

She is also big about living within your means with the money you do generate.

She also doesn't suffer fools.

Yea, I can see where she p*sses off people.

I used to watch her shows until they got repetitive but I did most of the obvious things she advocates anyway.

Of course many people just go after her because she is a lesbian.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:45 PM   #3
Sysiphus
Senior Level 6

Thanked 1,674 Times in 975 Posts
I will also point out that the finance industry hates her because she advocates not taking on too much debt. If Wall Street had its way, every American would have $1,000,000 in investments and $1,000,000 in debt secured by those investments. Lots of fees.
NowVoyager (11-10-2016)
Old 11-10-2016, 04:53 PM   #4
CanadaSue
SuperModerator

Thanked 11,046 Times in 5,057 Posts
I always liked her as well as Gail Vaz-Oxlade, a Canadian financial guru who also espouses sensible spending, little or no debt except for "good" debt & savings, savings, savings...

Tags
orman, scammed, suze, world