Go Back   This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum > Our Homestead > Crafts > Other Crafts

Other Crafts A place to share your creative side: artwork, photos, crafts, or whatever tickles your fancy!

Old 01-22-2009, 05:09 AM   #1
bradensmith

Smile hi, I am new at this spot and I found it to be very interactive and appealing

hello to all, I found this place to be very interactive and appealing for introducing scrapping as form of craft as this place is filled with similar ideas of arts and crafts. Each of its forums is distinct in itself to cater the broader spectrum of scrap booking at this place. I wish to continue a lot with revelation to my fellow contributors about scrapping ideas, experience and rest that I have to offer. I feel you must be finding it to be very interesting and I would remain discussing with things in successive posts of mine.
bradensmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:22 AM   #2
Misty
Member Level 5

Welcome, it's nice to have you here. I hope that you find other people who share your interest in scrapbooking. I know a lot of my friends like to do it, although I haven't had time to do anything like that yet.

I have the impression that you live in a country other than the USA. Is that correct?
Misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:04 AM   #3
Exodia
Khan of the Golden Horde

Thanked 4,643 Times in 2,104 Posts
Bot?
"Now, mark my words. So long as we are a young and virtuous people, this instrument will bind us together in mutual interests, mutual welfare, and mutual happiness. But when we become old and corrupt, it will bind us no longer" - Alexander Hamilton about the US Constitution.
Exodia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:09 AM   #4
flourbug
Don't wrestle with a pig. The pig enjoys it and you get muddy.

Thanked 10,268 Times in 4,510 Posts
No, not a bot.
“When the situation was manageable it was neglected, and now that it is thoroughly out of hand we apply too late the remedies which then might have effected a cure. There is nothing new in the story. It is as old as the sibylline books. It falls into that long, dismal catalogue of the fruitlessness of experience and the confirmed unteachability of mankind. Want of foresight, unwillingness to act when action would be simple and effective, lack of clear thinking, confusion of counsel until the emergency comes, until self-preservation strikes its jarring gong–these are the features which constitute the endless repetition of history.”
— Winston Churchill, House of Commons, 2 May 1935.
flourbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:17 PM   #5
kaneohegirl
I LOVE Fairys too

welcome bradensmith! may I inquire as to your country of origin as your use of noncolloquial speech patterns give us the impression that you may not be of a native english speaking country.

if this is not the case hey dude chill, hang loose, let the slang flow... we wont bite
kaneohegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:54 PM   #6
Mama Alanna
Eat ALL the cookies!

Thanked 5,082 Times in 1,996 Posts
I don't know that any of us here are scrappers, but please feel free to post links to either your work or things that you think might be of interest. What would be a good beginner website for scrapbooking?
Mama Alanna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
appealing, found, interactive, paper craft, scrapbox, scrapping, spot