I was at the local Batteries+ store and they are blowing out the Rayovac AAA Industrial flashlight for $9 down from $20. (Amazon about $16)
Price Zombie link here: https://www.pricezombie.com/viewprod...es--DIY3AAA-B-
Sorry, Batteries+ online price still the regular $19.99
About the size of a tactical flashlight, tail cap switch and made of aluminum.
Nice Kubotan heft.
Specs here: http://www.rayovacindustrial.com/Pro...lashlight.aspx
Features and Benefits
- High performance LEDs
- 2 modes: 120 Lumens, 19 Lumens (energy saver)
- Beam distance: 160 meters, 70 meters (energy saver)
- Battery run time (alkaline batteries incl.): 5 hours, 40 hours (energy saver)
- 30 Foot Drop Test Performance!
- Rubber head and tail cap – shock absorbers; aluminum titanium alloy - toughness
- Impact resisting internal engineering; “protected” tactical tail cap switch
- Ergonomic design with thumb area built in
- Designed for maximum durability + simplicity
- IPX4 water resistant
- Lifetime guarantee