Five Scientific Conclusions About Cannabis That The Mainstream Media Doesn’t Want You To Know
The government and mainstream media like to push studies touting the purported dangers of marijuana, while ignoring scientific evidence that demonstrates the opposite.
1. Cannabis use is associated with lower mortality risk in patients with psychotic disorders
2. The enactment of statewide medical marijuana laws is associated with fewer incidences of suicides
3. The effects of cannabis smoke on the lungs are far less problematic than those associated with tobacco
4. Cannabis use is associated with only marginal increases in traffic accident risk
5. The schedule I classification of cannabis is a lie; the science says so