Go Back   This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum > Main Floor > Politics

Politics Step up and make your case on all manner of political topics.

Old 05-08-2017, 09:42 PM   #1
Glockd
5.56, faster than 911

Thanked 1,726 Times in 809 Posts
Default Antifa Dragon Lord shows off his new AK

Do not even think that this video shows anything other than an idiot (Dragon Lord) and an AK-47 variant, one that is semi-auto only. Damn dangerous shit here. But Antifa is arming themselves. With any luck, he will only shoot himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXO8n2ZE2fo

"When the enemy is in range, so are you!" - Murphy
كافر & Proud
Glockd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glockd For This Useful Post:
Auburn Boy (05-11-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 10:00 PM   #2
Sysiphus
Senior Level 6

Thanked 1,759 Times in 1,018 Posts
Somehow I think the Right will come out ahead on this. Can't imagine why.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:44 PM   #3
Glockd
5.56, faster than 911

It is a life expectancy measured in minutes in a stand up fight with someone with even basic skills and training. It will not be pretty.

كافر & Proud
Old 05-09-2017, 08:31 AM   #4
Exodia
Khan of the Golden Horde

Thanked 4,604 Times in 2,090 Posts
Good grief. This was a joke, right??
"Now, mark my words. So long as we are a young and virtuous people, this instrument will bind us together in mutual interests, mutual welfare, and mutual happiness. But when we become old and corrupt, it will bind us no longer" - Alexander Hamilton about the US Constitution.
Exodia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exodia For This Useful Post:
Auburn Boy (05-11-2017), proteus (05-09-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 09:24 AM   #5
Glockd
5.56, faster than 911

This summer could be rather sporty.

كافر & Proud
Old 05-09-2017, 09:33 AM   #6
A.T. Hagan
Your "Crazy Town" reporter

Thanked 6,550 Times in 2,839 Posts
He may lose it one day and go on a shooting spree then be terminated the way the last umpteen of these people have been.
Auburn Boy (05-11-2017)
Old 05-10-2017, 03:47 PM   #7
Glockd
5.56, faster than 911

I have watched videos on their "range sessions", which include very poor shooting "skills", numerous unsafe acts and dangerous range practices. I have also noticed that they seem to be "training" for a close-in fight, shooting rifles, and shotguns at pistol distance. Something to keep in mind.

كافر & Proud
Old 05-10-2017, 05:14 PM   #8
rryan
Deplorable

Thanked 1,449 Times in 657 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockd View Post
I have watched videos on their "range sessions", which include very poor shooting "skills", numerous unsafe acts and dangerous range practices. I have also noticed that they seem to be "training" for a close-in fight, shooting rifles, and shotguns at pistol distance. Something to keep in mind.
I need to get some real practice again....when we lived in the hinterlands I was comfortable on gallon jug size targets well past 100 yds with almost all of my revolvers and pistols but at the time was burning through hundreds and sometimes thousands of rounds per week.

Imagine now my proficiency has slipped a bit but always liked the surprised looks when my offhand handgun work was better than most people could manage with a scoped rifle.

It's still we the people, right?
rryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:46 PM   #9
Potemkin
Omne ignotum pro magnifico

Thanked 5,508 Times in 2,751 Posts
I like how he couldn't insert the "clip".

I lol'ed at the whole thing.

Boys playing around.
The Following User Says Thank You to Potemkin For This Useful Post:
Auburn Boy (05-11-2017)
Old 05-10-2017, 07:27 PM   #10
Sysiphus
Senior Level 6

Thanked 1,759 Times in 1,018 Posts
Quote:
This summer could be rather sporty.
I think a lot of the violence this summer will be in the form of wildings and flash mobs. Not much one can do about that situation except avoid getting in the midst of it in the first place. I would be particularly concerned about county and state fairs, upscale malls and shopping districts, beaches and other places that BLM, Antifa and other rabble-rousers consider emblematic of "white" America. I expect there will be a concerted effort on the part of these miscreants to terrorize folks this year. One can only hope we do not have an unusually hot summer -- for when that happens things tend to boil over very quickly.

Note that there was already a wilding at a BART train station in Oakland a couple weeks ago. Forty to sixty "teens" (we all know this is a euphemism) attacked a train en masse and held up the passengers Butch Cassidy style. A few of the unfortunate passengers were beaten. Obviously, the "youths", emboldened by BLM, Antifa, etc., figured that there would be few repercussions for this sort of behavior - they were probably right. I fear that this was just a taste of what will transpire this summer. This was not covered well in the mainstream media, since it does not fit neatly within their narrative. It was also not particularly newsworthy - the public has become quite used to this sort of behavior on the part of "youths" and "teens".
Old 05-10-2017, 07:54 PM   #11
Potemkin
Omne ignotum pro magnifico

Thanked 5,508 Times in 2,751 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sysiphus View Post
I think a lot of the violence this summer will be in the form of wildings and flash mobs. Not much one can do about that situation except avoid getting in the midst of it in the first place. I would be particularly concerned about county and state fairs, upscale malls and shopping districts, beaches and other places that BLM, Antifa and other rabble-rousers consider emblematic of "white" America.
I guess that depends on your state.

I would guess Tx, La, Ms, Al, Fl, Ga, Nm, Az, Ut would be a problem.

People who go to those fairs in those states would be more ahem "action oriented" if these guys showed up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Potemkin For This Useful Post:
NowVoyager (05-10-2017)
Old 05-11-2017, 10:38 AM   #12
Brihard
Non-Electric Pop Up Target

Thanked 1,026 Times in 424 Posts
This dude is trolling masterfully. He had another video with a tricked out at-15. I'm bloody certain that he's taking the piss out of everyone with these videos- he gets it so perfectly, completely, and convincingly wrong. I also like the part where he partially cocks the AK without taking it off safe (you cannot fully cycle the action and chamber a round on safe with AK variants) and then goes on to say there's a 'bullet in the hole'. Classic. But people are falling for his videos left right and center.
Brihard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brihard For This Useful Post:
Exodia (05-11-2017)
Old 05-11-2017, 03:15 PM   #13
Glockd
5.56, faster than 911

Yet his videos are making the rounds with the Antifa crowd in a big way. If he is trolling, he is trolling both sides. The range sessions are not trolling and some of the very same behavior seen in his videos are being duplicated there.

The facts are that Antifa is arming themselves and preparing for a fight. They are trying. And they are all patting themselves on the back, motivating one another. Sooner or later, somebody, probably some kid that was separated from the service, will start giving them some training. They will get better.

كافر & Proud
Old 05-11-2017, 03:40 PM   #14
Exodia
Khan of the Golden Horde

Thanked 4,604 Times in 2,090 Posts
A couple of things. I think the guy in the OP is trolling the people in the range video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0 ). The people in the range video actually showed up a rally somewhere openly carrying prior to the video. A lot of people ridiculed them because it seem pretty obvious that they were pretty unfamiliar with firearms and some of the weapons appeared to be fake. I think the range video was a response to that ridicule, to show that, hey, we really do shoot these weapons.

Now for the range video, again, it shows people that really look pretty amateurish in the handling of firearms and shooting. They are shooting rifles at targets 15 ft away and feeling like bad asses. This speaks to me of this generation, in that once they decide to do something, they do a little internet searching and pronounce themselves experts on the topic (insert any number of issues here - climate, global energy, etc). In reality they have a very thin exposure to something that anyone who has a moderate amount of knowledge about can see right through. They produce this video to show the world how skilled they are without any idea how buffoonish they come off. That being said, they are taking steps to get into the fight. I think that they will be baby steps, and will be off to the next big sooner rather than later, but it is worth paying attention to.
"Now, mark my words. So long as we are a young and virtuous people, this instrument will bind us together in mutual interests, mutual welfare, and mutual happiness. But when we become old and corrupt, it will bind us no longer" - Alexander Hamilton about the US Constitution.
Exodia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:26 AM   #15
flourbug
Don't wrestle with a pig. The pig enjoys it and you get muddy.

Thanked 10,196 Times in 4,478 Posts
NowVoyager found this picture showing his face. I cropped out his personal info (name and phone number).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dragonlord.jpg (110.5 KB, 15 views)
flourbug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flourbug For This Useful Post:
NowVoyager (05-12-2017)
Old 05-12-2017, 04:26 PM   #16
Glockd
5.56, faster than 911

He scary!

كافر & Proud

Tags