Go Back   This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum > Health and Medicine > Alternative and Survival Medicine > Herbarium

Herbarium A place for discussing alternative medicine in all its forms.

Old 05-31-2014, 07:41 AM   #1
drummagick
new age airy-fairy hippie

Thanked 2,906 Times in 1,189 Posts
Default Colloidal Silver - UTI

Instead of running off to the clinic for antibiotics this time I thought I'd give colloidal silver a try. I make my own and this batch tested out at 15 PPM.

I'm prone to UTIs because of a prolapsing bladder, a cystocele. The only symptoms I have are a 'swampy' odor to my urine and sometimes it's a little blood tinged. I don't even worry about it anymore unless I think it's going into my kidneys.

I thought maybe it was night before last so I started a course of colloidal silver, a tablespoon to start that night when I went to bed and now a half tablespoon 3x/day.

Dammed if the symptoms aren't gone. Within 24 hours the color is normal and no swampy smell. I'll keep up this dosage for a week and then try a teaspoon a day at bedtime to see if it keeps me from developing another UTI.

I'm pretty stoked about this, I hate having to take antibiotics so often.
drummagick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:10 PM   #2
vince08

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummagick View Post
Instead of running off to the clinic for antibiotics this time I thought I'd give colloidal silver a try. I make my own and this batch tested out at 15 PPM.

I'm prone to UTIs because of a prolapsing bladder, a cystocele. The only symptoms I have are a 'swampy' odor to my urine and sometimes it's a little blood tinged. I don't even worry about it anymore unless I think it's going into my kidneys.

I thought maybe it was night before last so I started a course of colloidal silver, a tablespoon to start that night when I went to bed and now a half tablespoon 3x/day.

Dammed if the symptoms aren't gone. Within 24 hours the color is normal and no swampy smell. I'll keep up this dosage for a week and then try a teaspoon a day at bedtime to see if it keeps me from developing another UTI.

I'm pretty stoked about this, I hate having to take antibiotics so often.
How do you get hold of the silver drummagick and how do you prepare it ?thanks
vince08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:01 PM   #3
drummagick
new age airy-fairy hippie

Thanked 2,906 Times in 1,189 Posts
You can buy it, but it's expensive. My kid's daddy got a colloidal silver generator off Ebay last year and gave it to me for Xmas, along with a PPM tester thingie. You put distilled water in a jar, I use a pint canning jar. Fit the two silver rods into the generator and set it on top of the jar with the rods in the water. Every 15 minutes take the rods out and clean them off with a scrubby thing. It takes three 15 minute times to get to about 15 PPM. Most of the colloidal silver you buy in the stores (at $25-30 for an 8 oz bottle) are 10 PPM.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ionic-Silver...em19ecdc 0e9d

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HM-Digital-Z...em3f21fd b6ee
drummagick is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to drummagick For This Useful Post:
vince08 (05-31-2014)

Tags
colloidal, silver, uti