Go Back   This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum > Health and Medicine > Alternative and Survival Medicine

Alternative and Survival Medicine Investigations and discussion into health systems, practices, and products that are not considered part of conventional medicine.

Old 11-04-2014, 09:39 PM   #1
Potemkin
Omne ignotum pro magnifico

Thanked 5,635 Times in 2,798 Posts
Default Animal feces tea to fight cancer

http://www.chinahush.com/2014/11/02/...-fight-cancer/
Literally b*llshit, Hunan villagers drink animal feces tea to fight cancer

Annie Lee | November 2nd, 2014

It’s not unheard of that people suffering from terminal disease will try every method, however bizarre they seem, to find a cure or buy more time. But the villagers from Hunan Prov’s Jinshi Village take a really shocking approach: drinking animal feces tea to prevent and treat cancers and other diseases.

There are over 20 households in Jinshi Village that genuinely observe the so-called "feces therapy". And they have developed a sound system to process their harvest. First, villagers go into the mountains to collect fresh cow dungs and goat droppings, which will be aired and roasted until completely dry, then mix the dry chips together and grind into powder. Application is easy, dissolve 1 tablespoon of the ‘fine’ powders into water and drink twice a day, day in and day out. It is said that the faces therapy has the magical effect of curing cancer and controlling progression.

The feces therapy is founded by a local old lady, aka Grandma Ma. According to Grandma Ma, she was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer last January and after long time of treatment in the hospital without signs of reversion, she started to look for alternative cure. Early this year her son told her about the feces therapy from a "miracle working doctor" and she has felt much better after 8 months of practicing the special therapy.

Oct 29, Ms Deng is drinking her dose of feces. She said after 2 months of feces therapy, her gynaecology problems were much better now.

Ms Xiao is stir frying the cow and goat droppings, she said the high temperature can burn out the animal hair inside.

The Following User Says Thank You to Potemkin For This Useful Post:
linttrap (11-26-2014)
Old 11-05-2014, 12:04 AM   #2
Mama Alanna
Eat ALL the cookies!

Thanked 5,217 Times in 2,044 Posts
I'll stick with chemo and radiation, thanks.
Mama Alanna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 03:22 PM   #3
Jemima
How 'bout some pancakes?

I think the more advanced poop transplant may be more palatable for most people seeking alternative treatments, but if you're a backwoods hillbilly, low tech is the way to go! The cure rate with poop is probably about the same or better as standard FDA approved oncology.
Jemima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 05:45 PM   #4
sandyd
Beach Fun

Thanked 1,638 Times in 679 Posts
Gut biome affects more than we know.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:53 PM   #5
Jemima
How 'bout some pancakes?

Gut enzymes are very important but I can think of a couple dozen better ways of gaining the beneficial ones before reaching for the poop. I'm not in a 3rd world poophole though. I feel blessed.
Jemima is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animal, cancer, feces, fight, tea