Go Back   This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum > Main Floor > Politics

Politics Step up and make your case on all manner of political topics.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:21 AM   #1
rryan
Deplorable

Thanked 1,475 Times in 672 Posts
Default MAGA! - Nov. 9, 2016

good god I'm tired but its all worth it

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...11-09-01-49-21

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

OK, I didn't see a new thread but seems teotwaki being postponed has already been discussed, feel free to move this to a more appropriate location

It's still we the people, right?
rryan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rryan For This Useful Post:
leistb (11-09-2016), NowVoyager (11-09-2016)
Old 11-09-2016, 09:16 AM   #2
flourbug
Don't wrestle with a pig. The pig enjoys it and you get muddy.

Thanked 10,546 Times in 4,606 Posts
We spent most of the night laughing at the long, sad faces of the stricken apparatchiks on the Crying News Network, as they whined that Trump's landslide of votes was "stunning" and "an upset" that "no one saw coming".

Maybe try living in the real world for a while - you know, one where we don't scoop a spoonful of blood, semen, and breastmilk from a woman laying in a pool of body fluids, or steal billions of donations meant for impoverished earthquake victims to use for lavish weddings and ten million dollar Manhattan apartments, or take advantage of natural disasters to aid child sex traffickers, or use positions of trust and authority to enrich ourselves to the tune of 300+ million dollars, or funnel money and arms to our enemies, or commit more crimes than I can list if I keep typing for the next hour...

Maybe wake up to the fact that if we have to depend on Wikleaks and Guccifers and FOIA documents and findings by autistic citizen investigators to reveal the crimes and depravity within our government, because the President, the DoJ, the FBI, Congress, our political parties, and the MSM won't do their jobs, then it is the RIGHT of the American people to vote Hillary Clinton GUILTY and choose a leader who promises to Drain the Swamp. (Says so right in our Declaration of Independence.)

Nope. For hours they moaned and cried about how such a horrible monster could fool the American people, how Clinton and the DNC failed to run an effective campaign, how THEY lost the election... and not for a single instant admit that it was they who failed to fool the voters with their manipulative lies, that the DNC has been exposed in videos and their own internal documents as a criminal organization that breaks every FEC law on the books, and WE, the People, won the election.

Someone here mentioned Fox news was patting themselves on the back for being the only news station that was nice to Trump. Jason and I had CNN on in our bedroom. Jason was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. Suddenly, like they got new directions from Above, the CNN propagandists started saying good things about Trump... how the American people did not approve of DC, and he tapped into our discontent, and how he will be an effective leader... Jason walked out, toothbrush still in his mouth, unable to believe what he was hearing on tv.

Now is the time to "mend fences", where Democrats will once again claim half the country wants their agenda so the Republicans are obligated to give them what they want, and where they will, through their numerous tentacles and underhanded illegal tactics work to subvert the Will of the People again, and again, and again...
flourbug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to flourbug For This Useful Post:
drummagick (11-09-2016), leistb (11-09-2016), lonfa (11-09-2016), Mayerling (11-09-2016), NowVoyager (11-09-2016), rb. (11-09-2016), rryan (11-09-2016), Wallflower (11-09-2016)
Old 11-09-2016, 11:46 AM   #3
andy
Senior Level 5

Thanked 1,210 Times in 650 Posts
My Wife wanted me to take her to the hospital around midnight. Swear to God! I got up, wiped the smirk off my face, got dressed, and found her passed out on the couch. She does not normally drink. I found a vodka bottle in the kitchen this morning.

I took my Daughter to school this morning - she was hysterical!

I spoke with my Government contact with the USDA - they are looking at their retirement accounts.

I have been warned that my engineering companies are going to fold because of Trump. My reaction - BRING IT ON!!!!!!

I will take the good and the bad - and go forward into a New Day. Let the SUN SHINE!!!!

Now, I am going to get drunk and go to bed. 10:43 AM for those of you who are still awake.

We have seen an incredible moment in history. I am so proud of ALL of YOU!!!!!!!!!!

However - it is time to get back together and go forward. (I might be staggering a bit

By the way, I just got a big order!

I am going to sleep like a HAPPY MAN!!!!
AndreaCA (11-09-2016), Cactus Az (11-09-2016), Dreamweaver (11-09-2016), leistb (11-09-2016), Mayerling (11-09-2016), NowVoyager (11-09-2016)
Old 11-09-2016, 01:57 PM   #4
jason
Official Peon

I voted for Trump, and I'm glad Trump won. But I hope he does research before making decisions.

Stuff like this tweet is scary:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...167168?lang=en

Net neutrality is the reason why VZ and AT&T aren't completely screwing us over. I don't like gov't regulation in theory, but this is keeping the telecos from messing with the internet (beyond having local monopolies).
Old 11-09-2016, 04:08 PM   #5
Ross
Lifetime Member

Thanked 5,897 Times in 2,647 Posts
There is still a very dangerous window of opportunity before
Obama leaves office .

Please do not relax just yet .

“If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all.” ( Noam Chomsky )

‘you can judge a man’s spirit by the amount of truth he can tolerate.’ .... Nietzsche
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:
AndreaCA (11-10-2016), Cactus Az (11-09-2016), NowVoyager (11-09-2016)

Tags
maga