Go Back   This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum > Main Floor > Politics

Politics Step up and make your case on all manner of political topics.

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 07:43 PM   #26
caonacl
the truth is precious

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Denali.jpg (45.0 KB, 138 views)
Old 08-04-2009, 06:03 PM   #27
lilly
Senior Level 5

There is speculation in the press, that Sarah Palin received up to a million dollars honorarium to speak to a group at the NRA dinner in state to receive some awards.

Plus the NRA presented her with a gun,(don't know what kind) which a number of her devoted fans, have suggested she use on a particular blogger ,who she has threatened with a law suit for libel. (About her relationship with her husband.) As Todd was reported to have pulled a gun on Levi, this is not wise. Here again who knows unless there are witnesses.

I don't know the history of the mans blog, never read it, but this blogger does seem to have gotten under her skin. He has been outed by name and a number of her admirers are e-mailing the school and school board that he is a pervert. Now that is out of line, unless it can be proven. But that is her cult following defending her. Scorch and Burn tactics.

Palins lawyer has mentioned serving papers on him during kindergarten class.

One does not do that in a school.

He has a lawyer who is acting for him pro bono.

This could degenerate into a complete fiasco for Palin, depending how far it is pushed. I know nothing about the history between him and Palin, but he has gotten under her thin skin.

I'm sure it will be a problem for the school to resolve. Do they ignore, must they investigate? Damned if they do, and damned if they don't. How to handle a problem that mushrooms. How will the childrens parents react?

Palins supporters have become virulent. But the Obama messiah nuts weren't much better.

The California Sima Ladies dinner at the Reagon Library would have paid for transport and hotel rooms, but no honorarium. And it was out of state.

Last edited by lilly; 08-04-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:01 PM   #28
free ranger
Perception is reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilly View Post
There is speculation in the press, that Sarah Palin received up to a million dollars honorarium to speak to a group at the NRA dinner in state to receive some awards.

Plus the NRA presented her with a gun,(don't know what kind) which a number of her devoted fans, have suggested she use on a particular blogger ,who she has threatened with a law suit for libel. (About her relationship with her husband.) As Todd was reported to have pulled a gun on Levi, this is not wise. Here again who knows unless there are witnesses.

I don't know the history of the mans blog, never read it, but this blogger does seem to have gotten under her skin. He has been outed by name and a number of her admirers are e-mailing the school and school board that he is a pervert. Now that is out of line, unless it can be proven. But that is her cult following defending her. Scorch and Burn tactics.

Palins lawyer has mentioned serving papers on him during kindergarten class.

One does not do that in a school.

He has a lawyer who is acting for him pro bono.

This could degenerate into a complete fiasco for Palin, depending how far it is pushed. I know nothing about the history between him and Palin, but he has gotten under her thin skin.

I'm sure it will be a problem for the school to resolve. Do they ignore, must they investigate? Damned if they do, and damned if they don't. How to handle a problem that mushrooms. How will the childrens parents react?

Palins supporters have become virulent. But the Obama messiah nuts weren't much better.

The California Sima Ladies dinner at the Reagon Library would have paid for transport and hotel rooms, but no honorarium. And it was out of state.
Lilly, can you provide sources for your information? Thank you.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:08 PM   #29
lilly
Senior Level 5

I have been going through a dozens of different blogs. I tend to go into blogs that others don't when something catches my interest.

I haven't taken cliff notes There is only so much time.

It keeps mushrooming and becomes stranger and stranger.

The blogger who started the ball rolling is called Jesse Griffon? of the immoral minority. Not a large following as far as I can tell.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:33 PM   #30
leistb
Senior Level 6

Default Jesse Griffin: Troubling Revelations

I've made a couple of edits to foul language considering this is not the dungeon. Those changes are in red. Otherwise, the article is complete as of the URL listed below. leistb
=================

« Update On Jesse Griffin Story | Main | Jessie Griffin, The Left And The Lies »
Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Jesse Griffin: Troubling Revelations

Despite claims of being an anonymous blogger at Immoral Minority, research suggests that, through possible misjudgment, Jesse Griffin appears to have created a situation in which he has been easily identifiable as the blogger Gryphen, particularly to children, perhaps for as long as two years. School-aged children who were PC literate apparently could have had access to information posted on his blog including questionable statements like this below - apparently posted by assistant kindergarten instructor Jesse Griffin himself when discussing a possible military draft. As of this minute, the content is still live.
Quick hide your children! They are getting ready to feed them into Vietraq's bottomless pit of death and destruction.
I am teaching my boys to wear dresses and swish when they walk because being ignorant or drug addicted is no longer a guarantee of being passed over. If your not willing to suck c**k then pack up your going to Iraq! Posted by Gryphen at 7:34 AM 0 comments Links to this post
At issue is Griffin's MySpace page, apparently designed in a manner to make him easily discoverable as Jesse Griffin of Anchorage by searching on either location or name. Given the trend for young people to spend so much time on MySpace and similar social networking services, perhaps even looking for specific school instructors they knew, or liked, it seems plausible that any Anchorage school student could have ultimately been directed to Immoral Minority to read any of his more vulgar and outrageous postings and comments, while knowing full well who blogger Gryphen actually was. The URL for the MySpace page was actually blogger Gryphen's real name. The page includes multiple images also making Griffin easily identifiable.

Because of this apparent portal between his MySpace real identiityand his "Gryphen" alter-ego the allegedly anonymous Gryphen appears to have been out all along. It didn't take a letter from Sarah Palin's lawyer Thomas Van Flein, one which Griffin might have ignored in any event. But more on that in a later post.

In what might be a more serious concern to some, the issue seems to arise from Jesse Griffin's apparent decision to take advantage of a MySpace feature allowing one to refer visitors to a blog.

It would seem that Griffin opted to use the feature to steer readers directly to his political blog, Immoral Minority, which many might describe as vulgar, if not worse.

The blog appears to have routinely displayed content such as describing then Governor and VP candidate Sarah Palin as wearing "f**k me pumps",or debating the acceptability of such concepts as referring to former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice as a "c**t". That misogynistic and vile descriptor was often used by some commenters at Gryphen's blog in addressing Palin, as well.

Based upon one report from an Immoral Minority reader, it's been claimed that Griffin's comments are moderated and potentially approved. Also, initial research suggests much of the more disturbing content there has never been deleted, or removed. He did denounce the word "c**t" as an "unfortunate pejorative" when directed at Rice, though seeming to do nothing to clean up said remarks in any way.

In what appears to be a fairly consistent sexual theme, Griffin makes remarks such as, "if sex is not naughty then it is almost not worth doing", claim that he is "promoting self-pleasure", and instructing that, "Your penis will respond more readily if you take it out and put it through its paces more often".

It appears that someone who wanted to spend a large amount of time researching Griffiin's site for what many would consider as inappropriate content for children, the search could go on for quite some time. This seems to raise at least some initial questions people might want answered.
  • Is this appropriate content for a 49 year-old male kindergarten instructor in a somewhat smallish town to post under any circumstances?
  • And perhaps most troubling of all, given the apparent MySpace linkage, do any young Anchorage students know precisely what Jesse Griffin is all about, if nothing else, as regards his blogging presence on the Web?
I emailed Griffin as there are additional questions I may pose later, some regarding interpersonal interactions I have questions about. But I want to give him a chance to respond before posting more.

I'd also like to thank Joseph Culligan of Web of Deception, busy working on non-related issues, too, for his assistance with research. And be sure to check out story co-blogger Stacy McCain for more. Stacy has now written to Griffin, as well.

Stay tuned....

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carniv...velations.html
Old 08-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #31
free ranger
Perception is reality

I googled about Palin's million dollar honorarium - nothing came up. Where did you get that information? In the past I remember you went on about Palin moving to the Hamptons - and that was debunked. Just because someone posted it on the internet does not make it fact.

Now I did find information about the part-time kindergarten teacher, Jesse Griffin:

Quote:
How this person can be allowed children is beyond me. He has written absolutely sick things about the Palins. He once posted a cartoon of Governor Palin holding a gun to her head. He once stated that he hoped that the "bitch would snap her ankle" walking off of a curb. This person is absolutely disgusting and should not be around children. At the most, his identity should be exposed in order for Alaskan parents to see who their children are around during the school day. If you look back through his website you will notice a disturbing obsession with the Palin family. He is also a Trig Truther person who thinks Palin's son Trig is not really hers.

These Palin Haters are liars who are trying to destroy a good conservative. I'm sick of this crap.
And some of this lovely, sweet kindergarten teacher's posts:

Quote:
"So our trailer trash Barbie of a Governor is also a spoiled brat who blames her failings on the people around her? Nothing that I learn about this nasty bitch surprises me anymore."
-- Nov. 6, 2008

"She kind of reminds of that girl who did not get invited to the prom so she dresses up in a low cut dress and high heels and tries to get all of the boys to pay attention to her instead of their dates. And later you find her in a parked car giving a hand job to the captain of the football team. Pure class."
-- June 9, 2009

And, naturally, the obligatory Sully-style gynephobic Trig-Truther meme:

"Wherever Trig came from he has proved to be a very valuable asset to Sarah Palin indeed. But just where did Trig Palin come from? As of today, as of this minute, and after over a month of searching I cannot tell you. I simply do not know for certain. I do know however where he did not come from. He did not issue forth from Sarah Palin. He may have been conceived inside her house (The jury is still out on that one), but he was not conceived in her uterus. On that one fact I have absolutely no doubt."
-- June 6, 2009
Why would you give any credibility to this mean, bitter person?
Old 08-05-2009, 07:02 AM   #32
free ranger
Perception is reality

News update - the blogger in question also lied about being a kindergarten teacher...he hasn't worked there since last year...lying appears to be his SOP.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:04 AM   #33
Fartacus
It's like that, is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leistb View Post
Sarah Palin as wearing "f**k me pumps",[/URL]
You betcha!

The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:59 AM   #34
lilly
Senior Level 5

Clifford Bryan reporter- New-Orleans- Conservative Examiner..

Article :Palin may have made $1,000,000 to Give a Speech At NRA Event in Alaska.

http://www.examiner.com/x-13590-New-...vent-in-Alaska

120 people present, no media allowed.

Also given a lifetime membership Read the article in question twice. Once yesterday and again this morning. Corrected the url, but somehow I must have missed a space or dot. The title of the article speaks for itself. I can assure you the article did exist. Or do I need a certified letter from the reporter to satisfy.

Eureeka!!! it works now. Read it if you must have the article.

IN PART IT READ. IT looks like Sarah Palin is cashing in her chips early as she was hired to give a speech at a closed to the media event for the NRA(Naional Rifle Association). Political insiders speculate that the Alaska Governor could have been compensated with up to 1 million dollars for the speech. Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. So on and so forth. I think he mentioned a follow up article might be written.

Kindergarten Teacher. Palins lawyer was giving him a choice of delivering a law suit to the Kindergarten or his place of residence. I don't know if Griffin said he worked at a Kindergarten or not. He has written that many e-mails saying he is a pervert have been sent to the school. I only went into his site after the threatened law suit was in the press, so, as I said, I know nothing about the man.

Hamptons was mentioned from cards Palin threw into garbage which were retrieved by reporters, and buzz in Hampton Bay about Alaskan going to real estate offices.

New rumors, plastic surgury. Weeks of recovery time possible. Who knows. Turkey Neck, double chin? A new Nancy Pelosi? I think this must just be jealousy on the part of all the ugly women in the world who resent Sarah Palins great beauty. She is perfect, including her tatooed lipliner and eyebrows. Or is that also a rumor. Tens of thousands of women believe she has tatooed lipliner. Must have hurt. Her looks are always what the palinbots claim are the reason she is put upon by jealous critics.

For me its her stupidity. There are millions of more gorgeous women in this world, and that is a fact.

Fact, she is supposed to report what is in those unopened??? boxes of mail, plus her and Todds discounts from the Arctic Cat snowmobile company.

Fat chance. They should call the group "Toothless in Alaska" As always she will do what she wants.

She has until August 17th to comply.

Last edited by lilly; 08-05-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:07 AM   #35
Fartacus
It's like that, is it?

Quote:
Hamptons was mentioned from cards Palin threw into garbage which were retrieved by reporters, and buzz in Hampton Bay about Alaskan going to real estate offices.
"I say, Muffy, after shandies on the veranda shall we opt for a corking game of squash or shooting wolves with automatic weapons from helicopters with the Palins?"

The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:12 AM   #36
lilly
Senior Level 5

The Hampton issue, was scribbles by Palin, thrown in the trash.. The cards were confiscated by security, and the reporters made a stink so the cards were given back. Perhaps this was deliberate on Palins part. I don't know. I mentioned how the rumor started and why. It was a rumor, just as the rumors of future plastic surgury and the rumors the blogger wrote about in the immoral minority about trouble in the Palin menage are out there.

Palin is a celebrity. Rumors fly around celebrities, sometimes accurate.

Rumors as such, sometimes have legs, and sometimes they don't have legs. That is what reporters follow, tips, rumors and eventually they prove groundless or that they are false leads, sometimes put out specifically to lead reporters on a wild goose chase.

Sort of like the bogus Kenyan Birth Certificate.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:25 AM   #37
lilly
Senior Level 5

David Talbot at Grace Cathedral "Sarah Palin a "Complete Fiction"-David Talbot way back on Oct 12 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzsSTfI7bcA
Old 08-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #38
free ranger
Perception is reality

Quote:
Clifford Bryan reporter- New-Orleans- Conservative Examiner..

Article :Palin may have made $1,000,000 to Give a Speech At NRA Event in Alaska.

http://www.examiner.com x-13590-New-Orleans-Conservative-examiner-y2009md4-Sarah-Palin-may-have-made-1000000-to-give-a-speech-at-NRA-event-in-Alaska.

120 people present, no media allowed. Also given a lifetime membership

Kindergarten Teacher. Palins lawyer was giving him a choice of delivering a law suit to the Kindergarten or his place of residence. I don't know if Griffin said he worked at a Kindergarten or not. He has written that many e-mails saying he is a pervert have been sent to the school. I only went into his site after the threatened law suit was in the press, so, as I said, I know nothing about the man.

New rumors, plastic surgury. Weeks of recovery time possible. Who knows. Turkey Neck, double chin? A new Nancy Pelosi?

Fact, she is supposed to report what is in those unopened??? boxes of mail, plus her and Todds discounts from the Cat snowmobile company.

She has until August 17th to comply.
Sorry lilly - your link does not work...and you haven't supplied any cites for this new round of Palin hate gossip.

BTW - the Hamptons rumor was debunked. You might want to find new sources for the Palin rumor mills. That Griffin blogger has been totally discredited.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:35 PM   #39
free ranger
Perception is reality

Jesse Griffin Explained

Like a pathological personality that keeps on giving because they suffer from obsessive birthday disease, Jesse Griffin provided us much rich fodder for speculation yesterday with his strange twists and turns. What happened is detailed here. Below is a scenario that fits all events on the ground perfectly. If true, Griffin was dismissed from his school yesterday due to my revelations post.

Does he have a personality so weak he can't afford to lose face under any circumstances, going to any length to try to prevent it? He does pump himself up at a gym to try and make himself seem "big and strong". And he prefers the company of children, where he can also feel big, strong and in control, as opposed to inadequate as normal adults might make him feel.

Yesterday he told me he has been gone from the school since last year. But I caught him acting as though he were still there for the commenters on his blog. That would be two lies to cover up his embarrassment, something he's too weak personality-wise to afford.

Then I called him out in email when I caught him at it, so he made up yet another even more bizarre lie to cover his tracks, saying he would tell his blog readers today. Now his picture has suddenly disappeared from the school's website.

Here's a very plausible explanation for all that. It begins with him being told never to come back and shown the exit door at the school.

He told me one thing to hide it and put off dealing with his readers by pretending nothing happened as they are so easy to fool. After all, they're use to swallowing his lies both big, as regards Palin, and small, as regards him.

But he got caught. So he told another even more unbelievable lie to cover up the earlier ones. While perhaps impossible to know the real Jesse Griffin via the Internet, it is one scenario that explains both him and yesterday's events. It would make him a weak deceptive man of 49 incapable of being honest, or acting like an adult. As I've speculated before, a very sick pup desperate for credibility but unable to even believe in himself.

Lest you think I'm being mean by unmasking such a potential charade, when he gravitates obsessively toward children, Jesse Griffin might just deserve far worse. Early on, Stacy consulted a national expert in a pertinent field, simply providing them with Griffin's own words, the feedback concerned us so much, it's part of why we paused in our postings a few days ago to consult other authorities before going on. If he's been dismissed from his school, we've so much content held back on him, at least Jesse might get to enjoy playing on our playground for awhile. I hope he's having some fun.

Along with my newer post linked above, Stacy offers up two efforts today: a look at Gryphen in his own words; and when you catch a liar lying.

This is all speculation, of course. But then, so are Jesse Griffin's alleged news reports on Sarah Palin. No harm in experimenting with his form of journalism for a change, right? It isn't like he has any grounds to complain.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:36 PM   #40
lilly
Senior Level 5

Fixed it. there was a- instead of the needed~. I read the full article yesterday, and again this morning. But when it googled up this afternoon, it says the article would be there in 5 minutes. Don't know why. You can ask them. I read the article twice.

There is a new article you might want to look into in from Alaskan Librarians called "Attacking Sarah Palin w/a blog isn't Pedophelia.

I went into Griffins blog, AFTER the threats of a libel suit by her lawyer. He brought it to the worlds attention. I know only that his lawyer mentioned his place of work as a kindergarten, and did he want to be served at his residence, or the kindergarten. I don't recall his exact wording, and am not going to look for it.

The new rumor, she and Todd are in NYC, have eaten at Michaels. I think its 1,000$ a day hotel. Must be a suite. I don't know which hotel. Shall I call Michaels and find out what she, Todd and others had for lunch?
Old 08-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #41
DReynolds
irishisasirishdoes

The biggest threat to democracy is the fact that the party with the generally good ideas (Republicans) is currently led by idiots like McCain, Palin, Bush, Limbaugh.

The party with the generally intelligent leaders like Obama is the party with the bad ideas (socialism and printing money).
Old 08-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #42
Coyote
Senior Level 2

Quote:
The biggest threat to democracy is the fact that the party with the generally good ideas (Republicans) is currently led by idiots like McCain, Palin, Bush, Limbaugh.

The party with the generally intelligent leaders like Obama is the party with the bad ideas (socialism and printing money).
I can certainly agree with that.

I hope the "McCain, Palin, Bush, Limbaugh" wing of the party collapses soon. Extremism, in all it's forms, is best avoided.

Take the middle path, Grasshopper...
Old 08-05-2009, 05:28 PM   #43
lilly
Senior Level 5

It is escalating even further with the lunatic fringe of the Palinbot admirers of Palin.

The man has had threats to his life. Threatening to kill him on School grounds.

Working as he does with kids, he has had numerous background checks. The school said he didn't need to resign when he called in his resignation.

He says his blog called the Immoral minority as a take off on Bush's Moral Majority.

And so it goes. The craziness escalates, and escalates and becomes more and more bizarre and hysterical.

Anyone who wants to read it ,google up todays Immoral Minority.

Do your own homework.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #44
DReynolds
irishisasirishdoes

Quote:
It is escalating even further with the lunatic fringe of the Palinbot admirers of Palin.
Indeed. Otherwise intelligent people defend the uninformed and painfully inarticulate Palin, because she's on "their team". This is a sign of a serious decline in American standards.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #45
lilly
Senior Level 5

It is sad. I applaud the blogger for resigning. Recently, people who lodged ethics complaints were also threatened in comments to the newspapers. The paper shut the comments down.

Who needs a Columbine from some wacked out nutcase. Of course her cult followers will preen, and say, "We did it, we did it."

They better sit down and do some serious soul searching.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:45 AM   #46
Ought Six
Dismember

Arrow

It is nice that the BDS sufferers have found a new target, morphing into PDS sufferers. If they did not have a target for their hatred, their venom sacs might swell the point where they exploded. There is nothing quite so endearing as liberals on a warm summer day engaging in their psychopathic obsessive need to destroy another human being any way possible. How about another slam on her disabled son? That oughta be viscious enough to bring a smile to their faces.
* The only usable tools for these tasks are guns, and thus I have the right to shoot anyone who would take my guns from me.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:54 AM   #47
Fiddlerdave
Not Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ought Six View Post
It is nice that the BDS sufferers have found a new target, morphing into PDS sufferers. If they did not have a target for their hatred, their venom sacs might swell the point where they exploded. There is nothing quite so endearing as liberals on a warm summer day engaging in their psychopathic obsessive need to destroy another human being any way possible.How about another slam on her disabled son? That oughta be viscious enough to bring a smile to their faces.
Given the ever expanding list of venomous, hateful, absurd, irrational and desperate attacks on Obama, we can be sure of one thing - If Palin couldn't take the heat of the Alaska governor's seat without quitting, there is utterly NO WAY she is able to handle the presidency whatsoever.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:17 AM   #48
Ought Six
Dismember

Arrow

We may be testing that theory in 2012, Dave.
* The only usable tools for these tasks are guns, and thus I have the right to shoot anyone who would take my guns from me.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:28 AM   #49
free ranger
Perception is reality

ANCHORAGE KINDERGARTEN AIDE RESIGNS FOLLOWING DISCLOSURE

Jesse Griffin, the Alaska blogger who Saturday claimed in an "exclusive" report that Todd and Sarah Palin were divorcing, will no longer work as an Anchorage kindergarten teaching assistant, school officials confirmed Wednesday.

Griffin's resignation followed revelations that the 49-year-old Griffin had posted (under the alias "Gryphen") sexually explicit advocacy of pornography and masturbation on his "Immoral Minority" blog. (See "Give Jesse Enough Rope" WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE.)

Because Griffin's MySpace profile page featured a link to "Immoral Minority," that material -- as well as other vulgar content, including descriptions of former Gov. Palin as "a nasty b*tch" who wore "f*** me pumps" -- could have been accessed by anyone searching online for "Jesse Griffin" in Anchorage. (See "Jesse Griffin: Disturbing Revelations," by Dan Riehl.)

Investigative blogger Dan Riehl on Wednesday spoke by phone with Anchorage school district officials who seemed to have been previously unaware of the graphic content on Griffin's "Immoral Minority" site. (See "Jesse Griffin: Latest Developments," by Dan Riehl. )

Riehl was interviewed Wednesday evening about the Griffin case on Eddie Burke's popular Anchorage KBYR radio program. Burke said on the program that school officials told him that Griffin had submitted his resignation and that the district had "no record of any inappropriate actions" by Griffin while he was employed at Trailside Elementary School in Anchorage.

"Sarah is finished with Todd and has decided to end their marriage," Griffin wrote at "Immoral Minority" Saturday morning, saying that "one of [his] best sources" had told him the Palins were divorcing. Griffin's story was immediately promoted by Dennis Zaki's "Alaska Report" site, which claimed that "multiple sources" had confirmed the report.

Jeanne Devon, an Anchorage Democratic activist who had previously blogged anonymously, also promoted Griffin's "exclusive" at the Huffington Post. As a result of this promotion, by Saturday afternoon Zaki's headline, "Todd and Sarah Palin to divorce," was the lead item at the popular Memeorandum political news site, even though it had already been officially denied by Palin spokeswoman Meg Stapleton.

Griffin wrote on his blog Wednesday, "I stand by every single word" of the original report, which accused Sarah Palin of attempting "to hide a broken relationship" with husband Todd.

Griffin blamed "the Palin team and their minions" for discovery of his "Gryphen" online alias, which he says resulted in death threats and harassment. During his KBYR interview, Riehl disparaged Griffin's credibility.

"Right now, the best I can tell, [Griffin] has 'bogus' written so much all over him it should be his middle name," Riehl said, adding that he had discovered "one lie after another" from Griffin.

Griffin wrote Wednesday at "Immoral Minority" that he had a "long career working with children in gymnasiums, camps, and various schools."

After revelations that Griffin had used his "Immoral Minority" site to advocate "self pleasure" and express his preference for amateur pornography, Griffin told his blog readers Wednesday: "I think what is truly frightening is how ready some people are to believe that just because you are a male who works with kids you must be a pervert. . . . The truth is that I have never even been accused of anything inappropriate with a child in my classroom, camp, or home. It has simply never happened."
Old 08-06-2009, 04:35 AM   #50
free ranger
Perception is reality

Quote:
It is sad. I applaud the blogger for resigning. Recently, people who lodged ethics complaints were also threatened in comments to the newspapers. The paper shut the comments down.

Who needs a Columbine from some wacked out nutcase. Of course her cult followers will preen, and say, "We did it, we did it."

They better sit down and do some serious soul searching.
Do you think a 49 year old kindergarten aide should do some soul searching if they post hateful stuff like:

Quote:
"Wherever Trig came from he has proved to be a very valuable asset to Sarah Palin indeed. But just where did Trig Palin come from? As of today, as of this minute, and after over a month of searching I cannot tell you. I simply do not know for certain. I do know however where he did not come from. He did not issue forth from Sarah Palin. He may have been conceived inside her house (The jury is still out on that one), but he was not conceived in her uterus. On that one fact I have absolutely no doubt."
-- June 6, 2009
What about the people who pass along hate rumors like this - shouldn't they do some soul searching as well?
Closed Thread

Tags
celebrity, starlets”, talented, tiny