Go Back   This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum > Main Floor > Op/Ed

Op/Ed Opinions and Editorials by members of TBM.

Old 08-31-2013, 09:24 AM   #1
Editorialist

Default Mr. Obama Again Calls The Kettle Black

Dealing with the Syrian crisis again Mr. Obama calls the kettle black when he states his purpose for invading Syria is to punish those killing civilians with nerve gas. In fact he won't even wait for the current UN Inspectors to finish their work in determining exactly what agents were used to kill the Syrians. This is a very poor, negligent way of trying to justify his actions which could possibly lead to World War III.

Now I would like to know why Mr. Obama is allowing the potential for the same situation to occur in America when he is allowing Departments like the Department of Homeland Security to stock up on huge amounts of ammunition– In 2009, this group purchased 200 million rounds including hollow-point bullets and double ought shotgun shells. 450 million rounds were added in 2012, with yet another solicitation for hundreds of million more still open; the Social Security Administration purchasing nearly 175,000 rounds of .357 hollow-point bullets, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration purchasing over 45,000 rounds of .40 caliber hollow-point bullets.

Why in the world do the Social Security Administration and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration need such weaponry in the first place. They certainly are not agencies generally going out on a killing rampage--unless it is to force people to keep paying into SS and ObamaCare to insure their survival.

I further understand in addition to purchasing the huge amounts of ammunition some of those agencies are purchasing big weaponry like personnel carriers and I believe tanks also.

Why do we need such a vast array of weaponry to be purchased by these agencies? Is it because Mr. Obama and the other Power Elite are afraid of an uprising of the American people in protest of the terrible condition Mr. Obama and others got us into and continue to do this very day. If so this weaponry will be used against the American citizenry the same way the Syrians are using chemical weapons on their citizens which will result with far more deaths occurring than now in Syria

Mr. Obama needs to realize that death is still the same whether caused by chemical weapons or conventional ones. If he plans to use this massive amount of weaponry against the civilian population of this country it would be more than enough to kill every man, woman and child, Again he is violating the Constitution, ignoring the Posse Comitatus Act and trashing the current rule of law in this nation. And to him that is not something new.

This individual again becomes a hypocrite, liar and apostate. He now is replacing this Constitutional Republic with a Constitutional monarchy and is more than determined than ever to continue his march of this country into the one world order.

Last edited by Editorialist; 08-31-2013 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Grammar
Editorialist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
Sonny
Senior Level 4

I think Obama was severely traumatized by being abandon by both his parents and his
being of mixed race , He blames and hates America for the self suffering he imposed on himself.
Sonny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:29 PM   #3
lilly
Senior Level 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
I think Obama was severely traumatized by being abandon by both his parents and his
being of mixed race , He blames and hates America for the self suffering he imposed on himself.
This is exactly what I have been thinking all along.

In some ways a very conflicted man.
lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:28 PM   #4
CanadaSue
SuperModerator

Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,811 Posts
That is perhaps too deep.

Maybe he's just an *sshole.
drummagick (08-31-2013), rb. (08-31-2013), rootdiggr (08-31-2013), Thymeless (08-31-2013)
Old 08-31-2013, 03:03 PM   #5
lilly
Senior Level 5

He has announced he will seek approval from congress who are still not in Washington, but he has decided to go ahead?

He is getting the backlash from the public and wants to share the blame?

The samples of the victims goes to the Hauge. Let us see the U.N. reaction.

This should get interesting as he goes to Russia before congress convenes. He and Putin should make for an interesting discussion.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:46 PM   #6
CanadaSue
SuperModerator

I watched his speech. He struck me as weak - too much explaining, rationalizing, almost argumentative... hey Barack - we don't need a repeat of an internal dialogue.

Funny, I couldn't help but be left with the impression that his leash was considerably shortened.
Old 08-31-2013, 05:28 PM   #7
Auburn Boy
Denizen of the Gold Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilly View Post
He has announced he will seek approval from congress who are still not in Washington, but he has decided to go ahead?

He is getting the backlash from the public and wants to share the blame?

The samples of the victims goes to the Hauge. Let us see the U.N. reaction.

This should get interesting as he goes to Russia before congress convenes. He and Putin should make for an interesting discussion.
Approval of congress will be good, but..,

In the long run it will be his decision after all is said and done.

If he DOESN'T, then America will be stung a serious blow to our international credibility.

Another in the continuing degradation of U.S. esteem in the world being delivered by Barry Soeto.
Can't leave the Siwwy Wabbit behind!!
Auburn Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 08:05 PM   #8
lilly
Senior Level 5

McCain and Graham want more extentive interferance than Obama.

good thing McCain isn't president.

They might vote no, because it isn't enough for them.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:59 AM   #9
Sonny
Senior Level 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaSue View Post
That is perhaps too deep.

Maybe he's just an *sshole.
No CS, I really wish that was all it was. but it's not. That guy is damaged.

One of his half sisters, after reading his book, 'Dreams from my father'
traveled from Kenya just to tell him,, "Man, you couldn't be more wrong about your father".
Who she knew till his death but who he only knew from his mothers' narratives. His mom had sent him to be raised by his grandparents. And she wasn't she a weirdo, big time. but he seemed to be much more fixated on his father.

~

Last edited by Sonny; 09-01-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Sonny is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sonny For This Useful Post:
lilly (09-01-2013), NowVoyager (09-01-2013)
Old 09-01-2013, 11:04 AM   #10
CanadaSue
SuperModerator

I always found the title of the book odd. Not Dreams OF My Father but Dreams FROM My Father.

Was he implying he was following his father's dreams as opposed to his own?
Old 09-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #11
lilly
Senior Level 5

The guy is damaged, but so was Clinton and so are a lot of men whose fathers vanished and took no responsibility. I've known young boys who blame everything that happens to them on missing fathers.

Very important bond.

In Obamas case he seems to have glamorized his missing father. After all dreams were all he had, not the reality of a flawed man.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #12
Malcolm
Senior Level 2

I blame "GEORGE BUSH" for every-thing that............ happens
Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, calls, kettle, obama