Go Back   This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum > Main Floor > News

News This is the forum where we post hard news and current events. If it is outside the box then that is where it goes. If it is your opinion, please write in the Op/Ed forum.

Old 05-09-2016, 06:08 AM   #26
Ross
Lifetime Member

Thanked 6,068 Times in 2,721 Posts

It was his fault , he looks like a terrorist and he was flying .

Hell when I look at Italian government debt their economists
probably are terrorists and if not they should hire some .

“If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all.” ( Noam Chomsky )

‘you can judge a man’s spirit by the amount of truth he can tolerate.’ .... Nietzsche

Last edited by Ross; 05-09-2016 at 06:15 AM.
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:
Catbird (05-09-2016)
Old 05-09-2016, 08:00 AM   #27
Exodia
Khan of the Golden Horde

Thanked 4,852 Times in 2,178 Posts
The fact that equations look frightening tells us a whole about where we are as a society.
"Now, mark my words. So long as we are a young and virtuous people, this instrument will bind us together in mutual interests, mutual welfare, and mutual happiness. But when we become old and corrupt, it will bind us no longer" - Alexander Hamilton about the US Constitution.
Exodia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Exodia For This Useful Post:
Catbird (05-09-2016)
Old 05-09-2016, 08:36 AM   #28
A.T. Hagan
Your "Crazy Town" reporter

Thanked 7,113 Times in 3,019 Posts
Quote:
Menzio, who lives in Philadelphia, was on his way to Syracuse for a connecting flight to Ontario to give a talk Friday at Queen's University in Kingston at its 2016 QED Frontiers of Macroeconomics Workshop. His 11 a.m. talk was entitled "The (Q, S, s) Pricing Rule."
What's the problem here? The woman could see this strange looking man was plainly preparing a Weapon of Math Instruction and did what all good citizens are supposed to do?!

Few things are more dangerous than an economist with an idea.
AndreaCA (05-10-2016), CanadaSue (05-10-2016), Catbird (05-09-2016), Ross (05-09-2016)
Old 05-10-2016, 11:22 AM   #29
rryan
Deplorable

Thanked 1,486 Times in 678 Posts
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/co...hter-as-a-boy1

It's still we the people, right?
rryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 11:28 AM   #30
CanadaSue
SuperModerator

Thanked 11,047 Times in 5,057 Posts
These cases are simply going to become more frequent... & messier.
Old 05-11-2016, 04:25 PM   #31
NowVoyager
Senior Level 6

Thanked 8,796 Times in 3,486 Posts
Default ‘Fat Activist’ Speaks at Public Health School, Denounces ‘Thin Privilege

Well, it was only a matter of time before it happened.

First came 'White Privilege', now we have 'Thin Privilege'

As a matter of personal taste, I do not find anorexic, waif-like, 'heroin chic', models attractive. Nor do I consider them even remotely similar to most women. Nor do I consider the growing trend of trying to promote 'fat acceptance' as being healthy or ideal. Somewhere between the extremes are most women.

Due to culture, age, race, heritage, socio-economic brackets, and a wholw lotta other factors, there are wide swings of what is considered 'attractive'.

Personally, I see a difference even, between two equally beautiful women, Ashley Graham and Tess Holliday.

Ashley is what many a man over the centuries would have described as a 'voluptuous' and well proportioned. And until the last century, that was more or less, the 'female' ideal, as well. With or without the aid of corsets or girdles --- Both began to radically exaggerate the female form --- full bosom, defined waist, flared hip span. Yeah, I know, I must be a sexist, because those were almost universal, non verbal signs that said 'Healthy, reproductive aged, female'.

Ashley at fashion week. I choose this photo because it was similar to one of Tess Holliday.

Tess is drop dead gorgeous. But she is also obese. Perhaps morbidly so. IIRC she has a son and is also pregnant with her second child. I cannot believe that so much extra strain on every organ and joint, is in any way 'healthy'.

No more so than the anorexic model whose body ceases to produce sufficient hormones to allow her to have a period, due to the extreme lack of minimal, necessary, body fat. And forget muscle tone. Nada.

And even if we completely ignore personal opinions of beauty and health, is the reality, this is yet one more 'trigger issue', one more instance where someone perceived to be given special treatment (good or bad) because of some physical trait; be it gender (or cis gen, if that is more appropo), skin coloration or lack thereof, size or shape, whatever.

Enough already!

As a person who's skin coloration can range from pale blue (extreme cold) to shades or green /purple (bruises) to shades of tan (thank you sun gods / goddesses / self tanner ) who is also height challenged, not endowed with 'good hair', nor blessed with genes that might have given me more / better cheekbones, a different nose or longer legs or whatever the hell the fashion of the moment would deem to be 'attractive'; I 'get it'.

Love your body. Love yourself.

But for crying out loud does it need a ribbon campaign? Does it need to be yet one more issue, manipulated into a faux sense of self righteousness?

No, it's not nice to make rude remarks about a persons' body. No more than it's nice to accuse a 'Skin tone challenged, cis gen male' of 'White Privilege'.

‘Fat Activist’ Speaks at Public Health School, Denounces ‘Thin Privilege

The University of Minnesota’s School of Public Health was a lot less healthy this week.

Tovar’s talk, entitled “Dispelling Myths: Fat, Fatphobia, and Challenging Social Stereotypes,” was designed to help students understand that “fat phobia” is rampant in a “white, heteronormative society” that is looking to actively oppress people with larger body types. Society’s bias against fat people is, apparently, a form of bigotry and discrimination, evident in everything from sexual preferences to the size of seats on public transportation.

She even, reportedly, compared society’s anti-fat culture to so-called “rape culture,” and chastised society for its obsession with what she termed “thin privilege.”

According to Tovar, the students, who study public health (at one of the top 10 schools for public health), shouldn’t push people they deem overweight to shed pounds, even if it’s better overall for health. “Weight loss is not a realistic goal for most people,” she said, declaring that exercise and diet are “social constructs.” She implored her audience to “lose hate, not weight” and rebel against “diet culture.” (Diets are, of course, just a tool of the hetero-normative Patriarchy.)

She did not specify how “losing hate” would have the same impact on, say, your chances of dying of heart disease, but we assume she was not referring to any scientific understanding of human anatomy or disease.

No surprise, Tovar, who lists her occupation as “fat activist,” has a Masters in Human Sexuality—with a focus on the “intersection of body size, race and gender”—and taught at the University of California, at Berkeley, where that is considered an actual academic field of study. Her expertise is wide-ranging.

.@virgietovar helps us navigate individuation in our relationships #DearVirgie https://t.co/KgAQzXxdU4 pic.twitter.com/F2VHhBYrHH

— WEARYOURVOICEMAG (@WearYourVoice) May 3, 2016

Is There Room for Women of Color in the Fat Movement? via @virgietovar https://t.co/YuwQb8Fi1n

— Cat Pausé (@FOMNZ) May 7, 2016

#TakeTheCake: Saint Mary Of The Chocolates https://t.co/gjPAPRmZZM @virgietovar. #Fatphobia #Eating pic.twitter.com/5dJrLEUsyM

— Ravishly (@ravishlydotcom) April 24, 2016

If you feel as though you’ve missed out on her speech at UMinn, for a cool $100 you can take her four-week interactive course, called “BabeCamp,” which will teach you how diet culture is ruining your life. It’s not a real camp, though—it’s four interactive webinars and a daily action email—but you do get a certificate at the end. No need to get off the couch.
http://heatst.com/culture-wars/fat-a...public-health/

Walt Whitman
NowVoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 10:18 PM   #32
Potemkin
Omne ignotum pro magnifico

Thanked 5,800 Times in 2,871 Posts
Trigger Warnings For Oxford Law Students ‘Distressed’ By Crime In Criminal Law Class

Oxford (2016)HeatStreet, Trigger Warnings for Oxford Law Students ‘Distressed’ by Crime:

Oxford students studying criminal law have been told they can duck of lectures if they find the crimes they cover upsetting.

Aspiring barristers at the prestigious school now have the option of skipping teaching on “potentially distressing” acts if they do not feel up to it.

Lecturers have been told to start providing trigger warnings at the start of potentially upsetting segments so that students can leave.

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_b...-by-crime.html
Old 05-29-2016, 09:11 PM   #33
CanadaSue
SuperModerator

Default After a false accusation, aunt wants to move on

This woman, (the aunt), is breathtakingly, arrogantly, clueless. She's damned lucky her niece isn't suing her for slander, libel, etc. Attacking her is one thing, but her children? This is from our local newspaper syndicate's advice column:

***Dear Amy: A while back, an heirloom necklace of mine went missing.

The only person to visit me recently had been my adult niece. I asked my niece why she took my necklace, and told her to return it immediately.

My niece kept denying she had even seen my necklace. I was furious with her for lying to me.

I went to the police and pressed charges against her for stealing. A few weeks later I found my necklace in the pocket of a coat I had forgotten about.

I had wrongfully accused my niece of stealing from me and had pressed charges against her!

I'm ashamed to admit that I also insulted her as a parent, her young children and blasted her on several social media sites during those weeks.

We live in a small tight-knit community, so word travelled quickly. I was told by another family member that my niece told them she could not even go to the store now without getting dirty looks.

I have, of course, dropped all charges against her and told her I made a mistake. I said, "Let's put this ugly incident behind us and forget it happened."

My niece will not speak to me! Her husband told me that my accusations have caused my niece a great deal of anxiety and she's been sleeping poorly, and having migraines because of what happened.

I just want everything back to how it was before all of this. A close friend suggested that since I publicly humiliated my niece, a public apology would be a good place to start.

I'm ready to drop the whole incident and forget it ever happened, and see no need in continuing to refer back to it. -- Older but Not Wiser

Dear Older: You didn't hesitate to press charges and then spread this falsehood through social media and the community. So I guess your, "Let's forget this whole thing happened" philosophy only kicked in when you were at risk of embarrassing yourself.

Yes, you should apologize publicly.

What you shouldn't do is to repeat the false accusation when you make your apology. [I am often surprised at how often political candidates (for example) repeat alleged falsehoods before refuting them.]

So yes, you should apologize to your niece personally and privately, and while you are doing so, ask her how she would like you to word your public apology.

Then -- if you're lucky -- everyone involved might be able to forget the whole thing happened, but I doubt it...***

http://www.thewhig.com/2016/05/27/af...nts-to-move-on
Feather (05-29-2016)
Old 06-02-2016, 09:26 AM   #34
A.T. Hagan

BBC turns down trainees because they are WHITE: Job applicants stunned to be told corporation only wants people from 'ethnic minority backgrounds'

BBC advertised for two 12-month trainee roles with 'allowance' of £25,000
Did not prohibit white people but mentioned ethnic minorities in advert
When people applied they got generic email saying it is closed to whites
Applicant accused BBC of 'racial discrimination' against white people

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ckgrounds.html

Quote:

NEW STAFF TO BE ASKED HOW MIDDLE CLASS THEY ARE

The BBC is to ask new staff to disclose how middle class they are as it aims to become more diverse, it was reported.

Workers for the corporation could have to declare their family income and details of their upbringing.

It follows concerns about lack of diversity within the organisation. This included a 2014 report by a government social mobility commission, which found more than a quarter of staff were privately-educated.
Quote:
ONE IN SIX NEW ROLES MUST GO TO LESBIAN, GAY, BI OR TRANSGENDER

One in six of all on-screen BBC roles must go to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender or disabled people by 2020, the corporation's new diversity targets state.

In a bid to deter criticism that it has been failing to reflect its audience, the BBC has pledged that LGBT and disabled people will each make up eight per cent of all on-air and on-screen roles.

The new targets follow a heated debate in the House of Commons led by David Lammy MP on the issue of the broadcaster's diversity.

Fifty per cent of all on-screen and broadcasting roles will go to women, who already make up 48.5 per cent of the BBC's total workforce.
Old 06-14-2016, 09:46 AM   #35
A.T. Hagan

Mother who has been pregnant most of her adult life has had SEVENTEEN children taken from her and put into care over 20 years

Woman is thought to have had more babies removed than any in UK
Newcastle Council released figure for scheme to stop repeat removals
One in four women who have a child removed then have more taken
13,248 babies subject to care orders at birth or soon after 2007-2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aken-care.html

A mother in Newcastle has had 17 children taken from her and
placed in care, which is thought to be the highest in the country.
File image

This is not the first time I've read things like this. Unfortunately the only solutions I've ever been able to come up with are of the "cure worse than disease" variety.
Old 06-15-2016, 09:50 AM   #36
rryan
Deplorable

Thanked 1,486 Times in 678 Posts
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...nder-stingray/

It's still we the people, right?
rryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 04:44 AM   #37
Ross
Lifetime Member

Thanked 6,068 Times in 2,721 Posts
An invitation to golf is a microaggression .

More detail here .

“If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all.” ( Noam Chomsky )

‘you can judge a man’s spirit by the amount of truth he can tolerate.’ .... Nietzsche
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 07:22 AM   #38
flourbug
Don't wrestle with a pig. The pig enjoys it and you get muddy.

Thanked 10,692 Times in 4,660 Posts
^^ Reminds me that Jason's business partner, a currently single man, completely freaks out if Jason refers to him as his "partner" when addressing a third party. He MUST add "business" so there is no misunderstanding as to their relationship.

Of course Jason takes advantage of his discomfort at every opportunity.
flourbug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flourbug For This Useful Post:
AndreaCA (07-01-2016), Ross (06-27-2016)
Old 06-29-2016, 11:35 AM   #39
A.T. Hagan

Attorneys for Air Force colonel charged with rape and adultery argue say the military ban on extramarital sex DISCRIMINATES against heterosexuals

Air Force Col. Eugene Caughey is charged with raping a woman at Schriever Air Force Base in Colorado in late 2014 or early 2015
He's also accused of committing adultery several times, photographing his exposed genitals while in uniform and groping women
Lawyers for Air Force Col. Eugene Caughey challenged the adultery provision Monday in a military court at Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado
They argue that the half-dozen adultery charges against Caughey should be thrown out because they violate the colonel's constitutional rights

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rosexuals.html

Attorneys for Air Force Col. Eugene Caughey (pictured), who is
charged with rape, adultery and other crimes, are making the
novel argument that the military ban on extramarital sex
discriminates against heterosexuals because it doesn't specifically
include same-sex couples
Old 07-01-2016, 10:32 AM   #40
Exodia
Khan of the Golden Horde

Hi, I'm here for the internship and to fix your broken culture. You're welcome.

Quote:
Spoiled College Grad Demands New Dress Code at Job, Gets the Boot

BY TOM KNIGHTON JUNE 29, 2016

College kids have a pretty easy time getting their way on campus. Just make enough of a stink and the universities cave.

Unfortunately, these students eventually reach a little place called the real world, where things aren't so forgiving. One recently wrote in to an advice columnist because the antics he'd gotten away with elsewhere suddenly didn't work.

You see, Junior was at his internship, and he wanted the company to have a more lax dress code. Plus, they noticed one of the regular staff wearing shoes that weren't in line with the standard dress code, and that just wasn't right. So, this individual got together with his fellow interns and wrote up a proposal for an alternate dress code (hmm ... ) accompanied with a petition (whoops!) and sent it on.

Hilarity ensued:

The next day, all of us who signed the petition were called into a meeting where we thought our proposal would be discussed. Instead, we were informed that due to our “unprofessional” behavior, we were being let go from our internships. We were told to hand in our ID badges and to gather our things and leave the property ASAP.

We were shocked. The proposal was written professionally like examples I have learned about in school, and our arguments were thought out and well-reasoned. We weren’t even given a chance to discuss it. The worst part is that just before the meeting ended, one of the managers told us that the worker who was allowed to disobey the dress code was a former soldier who lost her leg and was therefore given permission to wear whatever kind of shoes she could walk in. You can’t even tell, and if we had known about this we would have factored it into our argument.

The reality is that colleges -- the educational institutions that are theoretically supposed to prepare these kids for the real world -- did these students a disservice by treating every petition or pet cause as valid, allowing the inmates to run the asylum. When the students hit the real world, WHAM!

That's what happened here. Junior decided the interns should dictate -- and make no mistake, a petition is indicative of a desire to dictate -- how the company's dress code should work. After all, they'd learned to pressure authority this way in college, right?

What Junior and his cohorts found was that they weren't in-demand assets to the corporate structure. They were a-dime-a-dozen, snot-nosed kids who had little to offer yet. The company was doing them a favor by offering them an internship, and they spit all over it.

Welcome to the real world, kid. Get used to it.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06...ts-the-boot/1/
"Now, mark my words. So long as we are a young and virtuous people, this instrument will bind us together in mutual interests, mutual welfare, and mutual happiness. But when we become old and corrupt, it will bind us no longer" - Alexander Hamilton about the US Constitution.
Old 07-01-2016, 01:03 PM   #41
CanadaSue
SuperModerator

A few of the interns had actually brought this up with their respective managers BEFORE they carefully crafted their petition & told questioning the dress code was Not A Good Idea. They did anyway.

Hopefully at least a few of them will have learned something from this. Doesn't sound like the letter writer has clued in yet.
Old 07-01-2016, 01:42 PM   #42
Exodia
Khan of the Golden Horde

I'm curious who signed the petition. I can only imagine the strained forehead muscles from eye-rolling around here if our interns came into the lab with a petition about the culture. The f you know about it??

There is a time and place for everything. The time for that could have been in the exit discussion, maybe along the lines of "A lot of the places in the XYZ industry are going with relaxed dress codes to appeal to the generation coming out of school. It's something that you may want to consider moving forward, I know it would appeal to me."
Old 07-01-2016, 03:18 PM   #43
AndreaCA
Senior Level 3

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,480 Posts
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Good F'ing Grief. Time for us to buy that island.
http://www.philly.com/philly/educati...ass_party.html

Quote:
A third grader had made a comment about the brownies being served to the class. After another student exclaimed that the remark was "racist," the school called the Collingswood Police Department, according to the mother of the boy who made the comment.

The police officer spoke to the student, who is 9, said the boy's mother, Stacy dos Santos, and local authorities.

Dos Santos said that the school overreacted and that her son made a comment about snacks, not skin color.

"He said they were talking about brownies. . . . Who exactly did he offend?" dos Santos said.

The boy's father was contacted by Collingswood police later in the day. Police said the incident had been referred to the New Jersey Division of Child Protection and Permanency. The student stayed home for his last day of third grade.
Old 07-02-2016, 06:17 PM   #44
Mama Alanna
Eat ALL the cookies!

Thanked 5,273 Times in 2,074 Posts
Wonder if he said something like "I don't like brownies."?
Mama Alanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 07:44 PM   #45
Potemkin
Omne ignotum pro magnifico

Thanked 5,800 Times in 2,871 Posts
Students at the Colorado School of Mines selected “the Mine Shaft” as the nickname for its new athletic center — only for the administration to veto it over concern that it’s “rape culture

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...e-rape-culture
Old 07-20-2016, 11:07 AM   #46
Exodia
Khan of the Golden Horde

I'm sorry, what??
Old 08-04-2016, 04:07 PM   #47
Exodia
Khan of the Golden Horde

Gadsden Flag? That's racist you know...

Quote:
Wearing ‘Don’t Tread on Me’ insignia could be punishable racial harassment

By Eugene Volokh August 3 at 5:26 PM

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, among its other functions, decides “hostile work environment” harassment claims brought against federal agencies. In doing so, it applies the same legal rules that courts apply to private employers, and that the EEOC follows in deciding whether to sue private employers. The EEOC has already ruled that coworkers’ wearing Confederate flag T-shirts can be punishable harassment (a decision that I think is incorrect); and, unsurprisingly, this is extending to other political speech as well. Here’s an excerpt from Shelton D. [pseudonym] v. Brennan, 2016 WL 3361228, decided by the EEOC two months ago:

On January 8, 2014, Complainant filed a formal complaint in which he alleged that the Agency subjected him to discrimination on the basis of race (African American) and in reprisal for prior EEO activity when, starting in the fall of 2013, a coworker (C1) repeatedly wore a cap to work with an insignia of the Gadsden Flag, which depicts a coiled rattlesnake and the phrase “Don’t Tread on Me.”

Complainant stated that he found the cap to be racially offensive to African Americans because the flag was designed by Christopher Gadsden, a “slave trader & owner of slaves.” Complainant also alleged that he complained about the cap to management; however, although management assured him C1 would be told not to wear the cap, C1 continued to come to work wearing the offensive cap. Additionally, Complainant alleged that on September 2, 2013, a coworker took a picture of him on the work room floor without his consent. In a decision dated January 29, 2014, the Agency dismissed Complainant’s complaint on the basis it failed to state a claim . . . .

Complainant maintains that the Gadsden Flag is a “historical indicator of white resentment against blacks stemming largely from the Tea Party.” He notes that the Vice President of the International Association of Black Professional Firefighters cited the Gadsden Flag as the equivalent of the Confederate Battle Flag when he successfully had it removed from a New Haven, Connecticut fire department flagpole.

more at the link
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...al-harassment/
The Following User Says Thank You to Exodia For This Useful Post:
A.T. Hagan (08-05-2016)
Old 08-04-2016, 04:20 PM   #48
NowVoyager
Senior Level 6

Thanked 8,796 Times in 3,486 Posts
Yup. Clint Eastwood's right: This nation, this generation is filled with a bunch of fragile, thin skinned, 'seeing' racism, sexism, whatever-ism, in everything, wusses. (paraphrased, of course, cuz Clint's language was much more expressive )

Walt Whitman
NowVoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NowVoyager For This Useful Post:
rryan (08-04-2016)
Old 08-12-2016, 12:58 PM   #49
Exodia
Khan of the Golden Horde

Quote:
Debate flares after black college students seek a non-white roommate

By Nick Anderson and Susan Svrluga August 11 at 5:20 PM

In most respects, the roommate-wanted notice seemed routine. Three students at the Claremont colleges in Southern California were looking for a fourth this summer to join them in an off-campus house. They added a caveat in parentheses: “POC only,” they said, using a common abbreviation for people of color.

When a classmate challenged that condition, the Pitzer College student who posted the notice on Facebook pushed back. “It’s exclusive [because] I don’t want to live with any white folks,” wrote Karé Ureña, who is black.

The online comments touched off a debate this week over race at Pitzer and neighboring colleges, one that flared into national headlines after the Claremont Independent student magazine wrote about it.

To some, Ureña’s request was completely understandable following a racially charged year when many students of color had demanded more support from the administration. To others, it was simple racism to exclude potential roommates based on skin color.

The thread fit into the heated discussions about race, identity, culture, freedom of speech and campus “safe spaces” that have played out at colleges across the country, from Yale to Missouri and beyond.

Pitzer President Melvin Oliver — a sociologist who is an expert on racial inequality — sent a message to the campus community Wednesday about the housing ad and the debate it sparked. It read, in part:

While Pitzer is a community of individuals passionately engaged in establishing intracultural safe spaces for marginalized groups, the Facebook post and several subsequent comments are inconsistent with our Mission and values. …

This is but another example to us that social media is not an effective platform to engage in complex dialog on seemingly intractable critical issues that have varied histories and contested understandings. They create more heat than light and invite extreme viewpoints that intentionally obfuscate the nuanced context that surrounds these issues. Pitzer offers its new 2-course Intercultural Understanding requirement and dedicates new curricular and extra curricular programming to address difficult issues of racism, diversity, community discourse and national and international political conflict.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...hite-roommate/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exodia For This Useful Post:
A.T. Hagan (08-12-2016), Sysiphus (08-12-2016)
Old 08-12-2016, 01:02 PM   #50
Sysiphus
Senior Level 6

Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,079 Posts
Wow - The double standard is appalling. I take it the city or county, who have anti-housing discrimination statutes on the books for stuff like this, are going to give this guy a free pass.

And how about this for a crock of double-speak shite:

Quote:
passionately engaged in establishing intracultural safe spaces for marginalized groups
Mama Alanna (08-12-2016), NowVoyager (08-18-2016), rryan (08-12-2016)

Tags
big, bottom, bowlhaters, cereal, crazy, hurting, lazy, line, millennial, thread, years