Go Back   This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum > Main Floor > News

News This is the forum where we post hard news and current events. If it is outside the box then that is where it goes. If it is your opinion, please write in the Op/Ed forum.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:03 AM   #1
Dreamweaver
Senior Level 3

Default Army: Transgender Men in Women's Shower Must Get Respect

PC Insanity

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...pect-u-s-army/
Sonny (07-14-2017)
Old 07-13-2017, 02:42 PM   #2
AndreaCA
Senior Level 4

Thanked 3,386 Times in 1,514 Posts
Respect is earned not dictated.
Exodia (07-13-2017), Feather (07-13-2017), leistb (07-13-2017), NowVoyager (07-14-2017), rryan (07-13-2017)
Old 07-13-2017, 08:07 PM   #3
spinnerholic
Senior Level 3

Thanked 1,665 Times in 467 Posts
I know the US is more than famous for swinging far to the left then totally reversing course to the far other side.

But this goes way far and beyond flat out sheer common sense. Any physically male person going into a women's shower deserves to get his head bashed in. Period.

Peace on Earth and Goodwill to All.
spinnerholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 08:22 AM   #4
Exodia
Khan of the Golden Horde

Thanked 5,101 Times in 2,275 Posts
Compelled respect.
"Now, mark my words. So long as we are a young and virtuous people, this instrument will bind us together in mutual interests, mutual welfare, and mutual happiness. But when we become old and corrupt, it will bind us no longer" - Alexander Hamilton about the US Constitution.
Exodia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 09:00 AM   #5
flourbug
Don't wrestle with a pig. The pig enjoys it and you get muddy.

Thanked 11,118 Times in 4,809 Posts
Compelled respect = Military
flourbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 09:09 AM   #6
proteus
Member Level 4

Isn't the news source for this renowned for printing fiction?
Old 07-14-2017, 10:53 AM   #7
GlockdForgotMyPassword
Member Level 1

My wife can attest, I would rather be downrange than anywhere else in the world. But Frack this! So freakin glad I am no longer on active duty. This shit would drive me nuts and I would be standing in front of the man if I had to put up with this crap.

And I absolutely hate wearing my blues. I look damn good, but I hated putting that crap on.

Now, Marine Dress Blues, I look awesome in those, but even then, I hated wearing them.
GlockdForgotMyPassword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 03:14 PM   #8
Dreamweaver
Senior Level 3

Here's A Take On The "Transgender" Ban From Someone Who Has Been The Tip Of The Spear

• I served in Iraq in 2006. For the first five months I was on a 12 man firebase out in the middle of nowhere in the desert.

• Everyday was Groundhog Day. Wake up and do the same patrols, the same shifts, every single day. It was so damn hot. 150ฐ in the gun trucks.

• Tracer fire would go overhead occasionally at night. IED's on the road were a daily threat. We got resupplied food every 8 days.

• QRF was an hour away. After they made the minimum three gun truck rule after the guys got kidnapped, life got harder.
• The stress of being out there and doing the same job every single day eats away at you. The younger guys had problems with that overtime.

• Any tiny little personal issue they had suddenly became a mountain. And that shit came out on that fire base. And they snapped mentally.

• After stepping on each other's nuts living in the same can for five months, guys were at each other's throats. The stress made it worse.

• Guys would literally snap over a dear John letter. Their personal issues came out and they were instantly combat ineffective.

• Now take someone confused about whether they are a man/woman. Take those psychological and emotional issues and put them in that environment

• Take someone who is right off the bat not uniform or part of the same team. Give them special treatment because of their identity.

• Take that person, put them in that stressful war environment and watch what happens. It's a fucking ticking time bomb.

• You have to be incredibly tough mentally, physically and emotionally. War is not a fucking video game. It tests every ounce of your being.

• You can't teach someone to be a fearless warrior in a fucking PowerPoint. You either have it or you don't. You can hack it or you can't.

• We had guys who couldn't. When faced with combat situations they crumbled. They had mental and emotional issues. They were a liability.

• To be successful at war, you have to become a warrior mentally, physically, and emotionally. You can't fake it and go through the motions.

• In war if it comes down to kill or be killed, and you hesitate, you're dead. It's a simple as that. It's not a fucking video game.

• War is no place for people who are mentally, emotionally, or physically confused or in turmoil. You have your shit together, or you don't.

• And if you don't, you'll just get people needlessly killed. Political correctness has absolutely no place in the military.

• Enough for now. This one armed veteran has a business to run.Unlike Iran, the country that took my arm, Obama didn't pay me millions.

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/...ansgender-ban/

Tags
army, men, respect, shower, transgender, women